Starting at Rs. ₹300.00 Per Rati
300/- Per rati
White Sapphire is a highly transparent, colorless, precious gemstone of the Corundum mineral family. Vedic astrology recommends this gemstone as an astrological substitute of the diamond. It is worn to gain success in
creative career, luxurious lifestyle, marital bliss and good physical health.This stone is the birthstone for Gemini sun sign. According to Indian astrologers white sapphire stone strengthens Venus (Shukra) and therefore is the rashi ratna for Taurus (Vrish) and Libra (Tula).
It is one of the best alternatives to diamonds as it appears quite similar to this precious stone. The White Sapphire represents class, elegance and style. It is important to buy untainted and pure White Sapphire gemstones to reap its beneficial features.
The White Sapphire gemstone enhances possibilities of wealth and luck. It is also known to offer protection against evil spirits and black magic. People born under the sun sign of Taurus and Libra are advised to wear the white Sapphire gemstone for good luck and prosperity. Buy White Sapphire to get happiness and prosperity in your life.
White Sapphire is most beneficial for people who are working in the field of fashion, art, culture, music or other creative activities. This gemstone is beneficial for those who are married as it helps making the relationship more cordial, more understanding, more romance in their life.
White Sapphire is believed to possess various medicinal benefits. It helps in curing ailments related to urinary system, strengthens reproductive health and virility in men. Other diseases cured by white sapphire include infertility, bowel diseases, eyes and kidney disorder, constipation, gastric and cough problems.
White Sapphire recommended to businessmen and other professionals helping them to excel in their respective fields. Since the gemstone is birthstone of Gemini, Taurus and Libra, it bestows love, art, luxury and marital bliss to the people with these sun signs. Ascendants of Virgo, Capricorn and Aquarius can also wear this gemstone.
In gem healing therapies, a white sapphire gemstone is said to have curative abilities. Its healing energies boost the immune system and protect the wearer from various diseases. Couples struggling to bear progeny can also wear White Pukhraj Ratna to revitalize their reproductive health and restore fertility.
It is believed that the presence of weak or afflicted Venus causes troubles in native’s marital life. Wearing White Sapphire benefits the individual by restoring love and harmony in the relationship.
White Sapphire Stone is itself a substitute for diamond and Real Zircon and Opal Stone are considered to be the substitutes of White Sapphire.
Nearly 75% of the white sapphire gems produced are pale brown or muddy in color. Out of remaining 25%, only 10% of the colorless sapphires qualify the gem quality. Therefore, it is little difficult to find an absolutely eye clean, natural white sapphire at a cheaper cost. They are usually expensive than lower quality stones containing milky clouds or color tints.
Its clarity is judged by the level of transparency and inclusions (its type, density & location on stone) and surface blemishes. As a rule, lesser is the number of inclusions, more valuable will be the white sapphire natural stone. Absolutely eye clean white sapphires are hard to find.